Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, my fog lights started acting funny maybe like 2 months ago, whenever you start the car, fogs wont come on for like first 10 - 15 sec (i have a fog light mode), and then everything is fine. Yesterday i was driving on the highway for couple of hours and decided to go on cruise control, it didnt work (used like 2 days before and everything was fine), and today i noticed that brake lights dont work, i mean they do, they are always (even the third brake light,) on when my night driving lights are on, and whenever driving lights are off - my brake lights are off too and dont work.
The third brake light has 3 bulbs if i understand right, but i get only 2 working, so i guess 1 is blown, or i dunno, im gonna check tomorrow.. but that seems like theres something wrong with my electronics?
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts
Check your cruise control cable, sometimes it slips out. And as for your brake/fog lights, try switching out the fuses.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright fixed it... i dunno about the fogs, i just got rid of the fog light mod, nd they came on right away when i turned them on, but for the brake lights and cruise control, the switch at the brake pedal was completely off, so i was always on, i guess i just kicked it and it came off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts