Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i dont know about everyone else, but i know i had a good time. It was really cool of Brad and cindy to open up their house to complete strangers. Not everyone showed up, but thoes who did seemed to have a good time. Here's some Pics.

And you cant not have the light show.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
not bad our first date and allready takin pics of my ass

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think you bent over on purpose. you weren't like that when i went to take it

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
like i knew you were behind me! i was scoping guy's header

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
very nice. i like the picture of my ass tim
Haha good thing I didnt come I would have gotten the ass shot for sure! LOL! I hate pictures!

-Ashley

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
These two aren't from the G2G, but the day after. I'm already sporting some of my goodies.[clap]

Just want to thank the Whites for opening their home to this crazy band of Focus Fanatics. My son and I had a lot of fun and the light show was awesome. [woot]

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
not bad our first date and allready takin pics of my ass
Is that were you guys whent? I saw you both walk off togethet and just figgured you were going to go watch the sunset.....[limp] I was going to say something but thoght I would give you guys some alone time... not knowing that you were going to go take ass shots or I would've came too...j/k

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
G2G Pics

First of all Cindy and I would like to send a great big thank you to those companies that supplied us with some very nice items to give away at our little G2G.

We received items from:

High Performance
www.JEGS.com

www.newedgeperformance.com

www.focussport.com

HILBISH MOTOR CO
www.hilbishmotor.dealerconnection.com

Financial Services Management Group
http://www.financialservicesmg.net

All of these companies went out of their way, on very short notice, to get these items to us. And Cindy had a great time giving them out, she said it was like having 15 or so kids waiting for their Christmas presents.

Some of the "boys" with their JEGS bags filling up with goodies. I also see a JEGS hat and an Exedy hat from FocusSport in that pic.

Here's a picture of our dining room table and this was BEFORE items from FocusSport and Hilbish Ford arrived!

There are a ton of hats and stickers from JEGS upfront. That nice supply of t-shirts and the stubby antenna beside those were supplied by NewEdge Performance along with some hard to find copies of Focus Fanatics Magazine. In back are boxes with tool kits, golf ball mark repair thingies, magnetic coaster puzzles, ceramic piggy banks, and more from FSMG.

FocusSport sent a very nice box of goodies including t-shirts, hats, stickers, and license plate frames. Which some wasted no time getting on their cars. I'll bet Cjohn364 had those on his car before we were even done with the party!!

While Mike at Hilbish Ford sent us a nice Ford Racing banner. Which I thought looked pretty cool on the fence. It look even better after dark with the strobe light on it.

Again thank you vendors and please check these guys out, they have some great products.

Now I also want to thank Dfocusin and LiveT for most of the pictures below. Yeah, some are mine, but after a couple of my fish bowl drinks some how I forgot where my camera was.

The G2G’s official start time was at 2:30pm with the arrival of LiveT (Tim) all the way from Oregon. Tim couldn't find a co-pilot to make the drive with him and posted a message early in the morning that he would not be able to make it up. Well, a few PMs later and there he was on our doorstep. Tim, it was great to meet you, loved your car, and thanks for making the trip.

Tim's car;

Others soon began arriving and the party was off and running.

Now this sweet Saleen Focus below left sporting a new stubby antenna from NewEdge Performance.

We waited till 7pm to fire up the BBQs so any late arrivals would get some food too. And those BBQs were busy with cheese burgers, hot dogs, smoked sausage and brots that seemed to go over well. The garbage bags were full of empty plates, not food.

Next time you might want to check on how much I've had to drink BEFORE you let me make you food.

We were glad we waited too, our late arrivals, all the way from Canada, made it in time to eat. And after that trip, they needed to be fed. They spent 1 ½ hours just trying to get across the border! Dale and Roberta also get the last to leave award (6:00 am Sunday). (no we didn't send 'em back to Canada at 6am, they bedded down for some shut eye first) Those F’n Canadian’s sure know how to F’n party! And don’t worry about the “F’n” part – you had to be there, believe me they will laugh at that. We even fired up the BBQ again around 5am and had some more brots.

That looks to be a Canadian plate on that car 'eh.

Now, I’m going from other people’s numbers here because I was making my drinks in my “fish bowl” and after a few of those, well let’s just say I wasn’t (couldn’t) counting cars and people. I’m told we had a total of 15 cars and 20+ people.

We had a great time, we hope you did to. Despite warnings about letting a bunch of rowdy FJ and FF members converge on our home everyone was a wonderful guest and as far as I know I’m the only that even spilled a drink.

Hey, speaking of my drink, I want to know how cucumber juice got into that one I had around 1am or so. Believe me; rum, Pepsi and cucumber juice will never be in anyones drink recipe book. I hope that plant enjoyed it though.

Here are some shots in the yard. Damn I wished I would have remember my camera more often. Guess I'll have to glue it to my drink the next time.

We only had one pass out, but it was OK she wasn't driving.

And we even got to have dessert in the way of a birthday cake for Paula.

Here's a pic as she was daintily cutting the cake.

I didn't get a picture of it (surprise) but Cindy and I ended the evening by talking the dogs over to the school yard and letting them run while we watched the sunrise. Perfect end to a perfect evening.

Cindy wants to know when we can have another G2G?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Great pics Brad! Jen and I want to thank you and Cindy again for graciously opening your home to all of us. We look forward to another bash at your house when we can stay longer than we did. I'm sure it took a lot of work to get with the companies and have them send free loot! You guys did an awesome job, and We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Brad and Cindy White ROCK!!!!![headbang]

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
nice I like the first pic, that dude looked like he would have a purrdy sic fofo, nut who knows....lol

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Brad, since LiveT beat you to the punch with a pic thread, I went ahead and merged your thread with his. Thanks again to both you and Cindy for hosting the G2G. Thanks to all the sponsors, as well. I was having too much fun and forgot to take any pics, sorry.

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Brad, since LiveT beat you to the punch with a pic thread, I went ahead and merged your thread with his. Thanks again to both you and Cindy for hosting the G2G. Thanks to all the sponsors, as well. I was having too much fun and forgot to take any pics, sorry.
No problem, and you are welcome. Cindy and I had a blast. It's been awhile since we've partied till the sun came up. And talk about forgetting to take pictures, my camera was sitting there with fresh batteries and the only thing I kept picking up was my drink. Next time I'll pay more attention to that camera though. I'm sorry I didn't get a good pic of everyone that was here.

We'll just have to do it again. After all, practice makes perfect!! [cheers]

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
Yep, what a great idea. That parking lot is plenty big enough to have a gotten a group shot of everyone with their cars. Next time for sure.

Is anyone writing these ideas down so we don't forget!

In fact Cindy and I were just looking at the pictures of the cars. And we can ID a few but don't know who belonged to all of them. Could you pick out your car and tell us where it is in which picture. I'll use the info and make a group photo with everyones car I.D'd and post that too.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts