Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
I personally don't like the roof spoiler but like the lights with the eyelids lol... to each their own. I should make of list of to-do: but it'll be a while before I really start anything.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I personally don't like the roof spoiler but like the lights with the eyelids lol... to each their own. I should make of list of to-do: but it'll be a while before I really start anything.
Haha agreed, to each their own. If I ever get tired of it I could always just remove it. And thanks haha

I just made a list (and this thread) to be organized and see hot my car is going to change over time.

·
Registered
439 Posts
subbed by the way. were the halo's an easy install?

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
The before and after pics are really amazing. That car looks like it has seen better days, but now that you did all that you've done to it, it looks brand new.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The civic visor came with straight edges so you'd have to round them, and I'd say ~.75" off each side and on the top by the sides. I can post a close up pic later if you want.
yeah i def wanna see a picture of that

·
Registered
16 Posts
thanks! gives me a better idea of what im looking at. really dont wanna mess this up and have to order another one and start all over lol

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Ahhhh I like ZX5's. If I could trade mine for a zx5 with the same mods as mine I totally would !
I'm not giving mine up anytime soon... Almost 29,000 miles young and the only issue is tires and some bumper scratches. The more I look at sedans the more I think they look killer lol

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,010 Posts
Ha miles are new, the car...not so much. Bought mine with 24,000 on it. Love the way the whole car goes together! Good black and white combination with the clear corners.

·
It's just a Focus.
5,258 Posts
Only 29000 miles ? Damn that's pretty much new.
Yeah, going to hit 29,000 in 49 more miles. It has some issues (mainly because nothing has ever been replaced except fluids), like tires and whatnot, but other than that it is a pretty sound car.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts