Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these Netami racing seats for my '01 ZX3, now I need to find brackets. Having trouble finding a site that looks trustworthy, anybody got any ideas?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After some more googeling I found this bracket to be the cheapest one I can find. Guess I'll have to spend another $150. Shoulda seen it comin. . .

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I picked up those Weapon R brackets. They look nothing like that in the picture just so you know. But other than that, they're "ok". About what I expected, I'm going to have to have some metal welded in and re drill the holes because they don't match up with the seats I have. My seats are craigs list specials, but were for a good price and are super comfy. Black leather too.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
LOL, their website was hacked by someone named netr0n. Can anyone translate this?

"Bu site ders amacli ornek olarak gosterilmistir lutfen kotu amacli kullanmayin desemde sozumu dinlemeyeceginizi biliyorum

netron :)"

It's a message by the hacker, bablefish doesn't recognize it.

Where's ZERO COOL when you need him?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HAHA I saw that. what the hell?
Hopefully when this website gets the brackets back in stock and I order them they'll go in without too much modification needed. About $150 for both is the best deal I've seen. And the seats are comfy and waay clean. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
you know you guys, that says $75 for the PAIR of brackets....... so he would only have to spend....... $75 dollars.......

Anyways, congrats on the new seats man.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
jondubb how do the seats feel? Also has anyone else ever used these seats before? I'm kinda on a tight budget and want to get some nice seats for a decent price.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
So i take it the seats are bottom mount and not side mount?

also pics lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, bottom mount.

They are really nice seats man. Carbon fiber weave, real sturdy, hug the body nicely. I'll get some pix up on here. I think they'll look really nice.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
How are they for comfort? They look a little unflexable for the material.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I set them on the garage floor they are very comfortable. Once I can find someone who has the brackets in stock at a decent price I'll let you know how they feel in the car.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
sweet thanks. Try ebay for brackets. I know that have weapon r brackets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts