Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought another svt today, got it for 800 bucks. The reason for buying it was for the front bumper and rear bumper and a couple other things. My front bumper and rear bumper was pretty faded and front bumper has some cracks on the bottom. The trans feels good but the motor has a little knock to it. The guy said he gave it to his son and he let it run low on oil. So I dont know the condition of the motor till I tear into it. I'm thinking of rebuilding maybe but most likely parting it out. I don't know what stuff goes for on this car just trying to get some suggestions. It has 120 k on it. Everything is in good condition on the car besides the back side of the side skirt on the passenger side.

It's a 02 svt focus red.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
You can easily make back your $800 by parting it out. Wheels and seats can get you half way there right off the bat. People still like buying a lot of the little special parts from an SVT especially if they are in good condition. Plus, you can get good money for engine parts.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Check out some For Sale pages to get an idea of prices. SVT parts commonly come up for sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts