Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided not to go for the zx3, Bought a 2002 SVT yesterday
27,000 miles on it along with a warrenty remaining on the car until 100,000 miles.
Its red and fully loaded, every option you could have on the focus that year
The ower was not a young kid so he took care of it as if i were his baby.
Looks bran new inside an about
paid $12,000

I will figure out how to post a few pics if ya want.

·
Registered
498 Posts
welcome to FF, and congrats on ur purchase.... so what part of town u from in MN??? our mnfocus.com club just had an meet yesterday, and had a good turn out!! u'll enjoy the SVTF i'm sure of it......

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MARS said:
welcome to FF, and congrats on ur purchase.... so what part of town u from in MN??? our mnfocus.com club just had an meet yesterday, and had a good turn out!! u'll enjoy the SVTF i'm sure of it......
Im from the north suburbs. Lino Lakes, but i have to move to saint cloud for about 7 months to finish my undergrad...I hate that town

[?|]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
welcome to ff.com [welcome]

you WILL LOVE the svt. price was decent for the year/milage. very low btw [thumb]
just post up some pics though.

the mach HIDs wern't on the 02's correct?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Nor was the hatch trim piece color matched...(still very upset about this) But these are all cosmetic things that can be easily fixed :p

And Welcome to the forum [thumb] Once you get a chance try to find out your build number then post that up in the relevant thread on my sig [;)] (Just don't be upset if it doesn't get updated right away...there's certain complications that i just recently ran into regarding the thread)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts