Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got in a used MAFia today. It was actually off of a lightning truck. The part # on the bottom is F7373. This should work properly on my ZX3 right? Also it didnt come with instructions or anything. Do they normally contain instructions of any sort? Thanks

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
www.diablosport.com

Im pretty sure its universal - the settings are what make it unique to the vehicle.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I moved your thread to the Zetec forum b/c thats what I am assuming you have.

If you have a duratec I am not sure if it will work on your car or not, either way SCT is a better choice. Its not universal like Diablo it is made specificly for your car and to do what YOU want, you might want to look into that later down the road.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I kinda wanted it in forced induction because this was talking about the MAFia..not the predator, which I think only a forced induction car would need. Its ok though..all help is appreciated. Thanks.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
OK then I apologize, I was not aware it was F/I specific b/c I am not to familiar with anything but diablos standard generic chips they put out (had one on my last car) I will move it back for you.

Jon

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks and like I said...no big deal[thumb]

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
If the plug in is the same as your MAF then yes it will work on ANY Ford that has that type of plug in on the MAF

There very easy to use just dont make setting changes with the key on , It MUST BE OFF

Setting 2 should get you to 300HP at the wheels +/-

Let me know if i can help more i have used dozens of them on both types of MAF

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts