Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i know the subject is beatin to death but i have a flowmaster exhaust and im kinda tired of it lol. i was lookin at other cat-back ones and i like the Bosal SS cat back. i like the price also. now im pretty much goin for power obviously but i want sound. just wonderin if anyone has this exhaust and if it sounds good, i also have the SVT header kit and 2.25 flexpipe waiting to go on as well. thanks in advance

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Do you have a cat or an orp going on that header setup? I don't know much about Bosal but if you don't want to be obnoxiously loud make sure the catback is resonated if you're going catless. Borla has the resonated SVT version, FocusSport has a resonated catback, and I think MBRP's new catback is resonated as well. Don't quote me on that last bit, but I've heard it's quiet. I'm very fond of Borla's sound, though I haven't heard any of those listed in person. I have the non-resonated Borla on mine.

Just a thought. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i am going to have the RT cat for the SVT kit. i just wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with this exhaust or even how it might sound

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
I know TonyD at newedgeperformance.com has one on his car and likes it, give him a call. He has good deals on them , too.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats where i was lookin to get it from i jus wanted to know if it sounds great how loud, fitment

·
Registered
119 Posts
Anyone know anything about this exhaust??

·
Registered
341 Posts
Anyone know anything about this exhaust??
Still have mine sittin in the barn for the last 10yrs after i put an entire svt setup on my zx3. Even have the silencer kit with it too. I should sell it but keep forgettin bout it. R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts