Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nah..i was gonna get one..i ordered from mcnews like 3 weeks ago n they had to order it cuz they didnt have it..n i thought it over..n i called n asked if they had it in yet..they said no..so i cancelled..didnt wanna wait anymore..not sayin mcnews sucks or anything..n today they called sayin they got it.go figure..thought it would happen but i ordered the borla yesterday after i cancelled the MBRP one...even tho mbrp has the rally sound..n im goin for the rally type car..i guess i wanted a borla instead..but might get mbrp in the future

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
2.25?....since when? borla has been 2.5" piping with a 3.5" rolled angle tip.

·
Registered
633 Posts
borla is 2.25" unless u get one from trubendz.com, there u can order up to 3" exhaust and flex pipes! i have a 2.5" magnaflow catbak... its hard![}:)]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
aem is the same as borla...ok, i have the aem, measured to 2.5", i've measure the borla to 2.5" too...where r you coming up with the numbers being 2.25?

·
Registered
712 Posts
I heard the zx3 exhaust was 2.25 and svt was 2.5 from borla, i took a caliper to mine and it was 2.5, but I have SVT.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Dave said:
I heard the zx3 exhaust was 2.25 and svt was 2.5 from borla, i took a caliper to mine and it was 2.5, but I have SVT.
why would borla say its a 2.25 when i have measured it myself at 2.5...wtf, also look around, many sites say 2.5...others say 2.25...i'm e-mailing them right now too ask.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
ok...i just called borla at 877.462.6752 and had asked them myself...i asked what exhaust dia. were available for the ford focus and the guy answered back with the the svt and non svt are both 2.5...call up, press 3 once you get the recording.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
zx3focusfreak said:
N/M im jus dumb and dunno what size my exhaust is cuz it 2.5...so yea...wooo walkin away now
never said you were dumb...if its 2.25 you got it from trubendz...go out and measure it yourself with a micrometer...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts