Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to buy a Borla off this guy that he bought originally for $389. When I was surfing the net I found one Borla that was priced at $450. I was wondering if I was missing something or there are 2 different Borlas that you can buy for the focus. If so what are their names and the prices difference, and while your at it some specs (sound, performance etc)
Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
i found it through a dealer i deal with

i can get it for 340 plus s/h for the zx3 so its possible he paid 389 for it

here are some specs on it

Rear Exit Cat-Back System With Single Round Half-Rolled Angle-Cut Phantom Tip

Note: Fits ZX3 Model Only

Borla Performance Industries catalytic converter back T-304 stainless steel systems are made for race, street, and off-road. Borla systems are built for those who want the absolute best quality exhaust money can buy. Engineered for maximum power with a distinctive sound that signatures a Borla system. Systems include a full welded case high-flow muffler, mandrel bent tubing, and polished stainless steel tip(s). Complete hardware and instructions are also included. All Borla systems are backed by a one million mile warranty that covers every part of the systems including hardware.

Maintenance-Free Stainless Steel Sound-Absorbing Material In Muffler To Protect Against Burnout!

Polished Stainless Steel Tips Already Welded On!

Includes Mandrel Bent Tubing, A High Flow Muffler(s) And All Installation Hardware!

Extra High Quality T304 Stainless Steel!

One Million Mile Warranty!

HP & Torque: 8 HP/ 12 ft lbs Torque

1 - 8 of 8 Posts