Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
the only place i know is NorthCoast Performance its very easy to install and it sounds almost the same as the stock ST exhaust, a bit louder, with some nice back fire, but the only thing is that it does not bolt directly to the stock flex pipe.

i helped my friend install it. put some headers on and it will sound nice not too loud just a little bit.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
the borla is not like the cossi exhaust, the cossi has 3 diff wholes for the stock flex or an aftermarket header

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I'm still throwing around the idea of getting other exhausts too. I see that you have a magnaflow. Why did you choose that over the others?

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
go with the cosworth, it has the best sound, no one will think you ahve a 4 banger, it sounds like a 4.5 banger, somewehre a cross between an audi 1.8 turbo and an old audi 5 banger

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
airdrummer said:
Thanks! I'm still throwing around the idea of getting other exhausts too. I see that you have a magnaflow. Why did you choose that over the others?
i got a magnaflow from trubendz.com because i did not know there was a borla for an 05 ST. i look and could not find it.

cossi is a good option but its way to expensive for my tast.

my current system has a FS stealth muffler + 6in round magnaflow muffler, so its 2.5. the stealth muffler from FS is very very close to 2.5in diameter, although the rest of the pipeing from FS system is 2.25 but the muffler it self is not 2.25

1 - 7 of 7 Posts