Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those who wanted to hear a Borla on stock header/cat/flexpipe here ya go!

Focus Borla Exhaust

Sorry for the blurriness, the camera won't focus correctly for some reason, lol...no pun intended.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love my borla! It sounds soo sweet!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Very nice I can't wait to get mine put on tomorrow. No more magnaflow for me

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
hey if possible, u think u can get a few more clips, like of a launch and a drive by....that would really be great...even an inside the car clip would make my decision alot easier, but so far....im definitly leaning towards the borla.[thumb] Thanks bro, also is it really loud when ur driving around, or can you basically only hear it if ur near the car, or if you WOT it?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Very awesome man. I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my SS Trubendz with Borla muffler. If anyone is curious Trubenz also has a couple audio clips on their site of a ZX3 with their exhaust w/Borla muffler; I think one is a racing clip the other is a driveby. I know this isn't a 'true' Borla exhaust, but regardless. :)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DrkKnight614 said:
hey if possible, u think u can get a few more clips, like of a launch and a drive by....that would really be great...even an inside the car clip would make my decision alot easier, but so far....im definitly leaning towards the borla.[thumb] Thanks bro, also is it really loud when ur driving around, or can you basically only hear it if ur near the car, or if you WOT it?
I can try to get some of those, but I dont guarantee it. If you have windows down, you can hear it, but it isnt annoying. Windows up, from about 1000-to 3000 RPMs it is just a purring sound, but isnt annoying. If you are near the car, it sounds good and deep at idle as you heard on the video. Inside the car at WOT it gets quiet in the higher RPM range, but out the back, as you heard on the video, it is loud lol. Personally, I look forward to driving and listening to it everyday, lol[:)~] Get Borla, I think the tip looks the best, it sounds the deepest, alomst like a WRX without a turbo, and it gives great performance gains. My engine loves it [:D]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts