Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Borla Exhaust Flange for Turbo - 3" to 2.5"

631 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Damage 
#1 ·
Borla Exhaust Flange

Hey guys, I have the svt borla exhaust and I am going to a 3" flexpipe. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the flange that mates up to the svt exhaust? I am wanting to weld that to end of the flexpipe, but I am not sure where to locate it.(THis is for a Zetec but it is SVT exhaust so I figured this would be the place to ask). Thank You .

#2 ·
Moved to “ZETEC Performance Chat”...

You'll probably get more response in the Zetec forums, as I'm sure there's several members that have done this conversion.

#3 ·
it is possible, but i have to ask why you are going with a 3" flex when the exhaust behind it will only be 2.5"? since the exhaust is so much longer it would be a bottleneck for flor if that is what you are going for, and unless you are going to turbo the largest exhaust that you need is 2.5". anything bigger is just a waste and will actually hurt performance.

#4 · (Edited)
It is a turbo setup..and it is 3" (including downpipe) upto the catback(which is 2.5". All I am really needing is a 2.5" flange that would fit an SVT and I would be set. Any help is appreciated.

#5 ·
^^^ Ah ha...turbo. [thumb]
In that case, I'll bet the Forced Induction Chat folks will have your answer. [;)]
Moved...

I also edited your title to be a bit more specific.

#6 ·
Thanks for everyones input. But I gave Mcnews a call and they are helping me out with this. They sure are a good place to deal with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.