Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is no search function on these forums and i looked, but may have missed it, so apologies in advance if i did.

question is - Has anyone got the center exit exhaust by Borla? if so how do you like it and have you had any problems etc.

thanks!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I love mine. Check my gallery. Best sound ive heard on these cars. Only draw back is the price. You have to buy the center diffuser also. PM me if youre interested in that setup.

·
Registered
864 Posts
i wish i had a center exit, they look sick. and i love the exhaust on your car b16!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Thanks brother^^^^

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
yoozer said:
there is no search function on these forums and i looked, but may have missed it, so apologies in advance if i did.

on the home page at the top there's a menu, one of the options is search. if you want to search in a specific section like searching for the borla exhaust for svts, just go into svt performance chat and at the very bottom of the page on the right is a box and a search button to search in that specific section.

EDIT: i just saw that you actually don't have to go to the home page then to search to search all forums, it's on every page. the menu is underneath the pictures of the foci.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts