Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so... whats going on in the northeast? We never do anything. and this section has died so much the boredom thread is gone. I don't want to be in charge of a meet, but i will, should i organize some sort of meet to get this region back up and running? I am ready for a little cruise or something. [ffrocks]

btw, i mean a meet in the MA/NH/ME area, sorry i can not drive to NY.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Its not winter, theres no excuse for the northeast to be hibernating!

Im in southwestern CT, if anyone in CT (NY, Maybe Mass, RI) wants to have a meet lets get shit started

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if its a reasonable distance i could go to ct i guess. But its a little far for just a small meet. i need more motivation for a 2-3 hour drive.

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nobody down for a meet? too bad.

well anyway, i went to Maine on friday and put a down payment on another M1008. Now I need to get it back to MA. Does anybody close to there own a truck and trailer and want to make a few bucks?

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
crickets.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
At some point over the next few weeks I think I'm meeting up with someone else in the area (Noob Saibot) to help install the Eagle Eyes projectors and maybe some HIDs in his 08-11. Perhaps that would be an excuse for people to get together some weekend?

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that could work for me depending on the time and the place, I work on Saturdays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts