Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was bored so i took some pics. Up next is a F2 carbon rs wing and a fc carbon fiber ram air hood. Thats prolly gonna be it for the outside. What do yall think? Heres both sides

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'm really likin' that first pic. Your car looks so damn shiney!

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
you know, I hate black wheels, but I actually think your car looks cool with the black windows, door molding and door handles along with the black wheels. I like the whole red and black look you have going on. Your car does look nice and shiny in the sun.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
what are you running for springs

·
( o Y o )
5,549 Posts
Whered you get that front lower lip? I like the mildness of it, itd go good with a svt or rs cf spoiler i want to put on my infra red zx3.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Damn dewd, that is one good looking ZX5. Just color match those side moldings and mirrors, and you'll be all set. [thumb]

·
Registered
130 Posts
Damn, that's a fine looking focus. I agree with the above poster about the side mouldings. But the mirrors might just look better in the black.

Cheers.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Nice car..I wish we could get away with tint that dark around here. I also like the rims

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
i think it would look better if you painted the mirrors and side moulding gloss black, and maybe the door pillars too. everything else is shiney so those should match

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
That looks really good, and the rs spoiler should look great on it. Only problem, where you going to find a fc ram air hood....considering fc doesnt make focus parts any more and those hoods are crazy rare?

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Car looks great. You'll like the F2 cf spoiler. Mine is awaiting install. Agree with painting the moldings/side mirrors. Nice and clean.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
to Kayak_man its 5% tint. and i wanna paint my mirrors like svts but i cant find spray paint in my color. And to DrkKnight614 i know a place that still makes them pm me if you want to know. BUT You Cant Tell ANYONE Else.................. J/k

·
Registered
387 Posts
I like it. But have you thought about removing the pin striping?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts