Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, I was pretty bored this afternoon with only a half day of work. I currently have a completely stock 01 twilight blue focus zts. It's an awesome car, but sometimes you get that rice on the brain. And I got inspired the other day after reading about some methods of converting a focus sedan into a coupe. Yeah, zx2 would rock and this is what i conconcted...

Yup. Idle hands. You know. [^]

Oh, and the original...

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
looks like my 63 newport coupe...
have 4 compleat windows...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A little window fixing, I agree it looks awkward...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone else have weird focus concept ideas to post? It cool to bounce these kinda things off people sometimes...

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Optikinescant said:
Anyone else have weird focus concept ideas to post? It cool to bounce these kinda things off people sometimes...
No, but I like the idea of a non-hatchback 2 door Focus. They should kill the ugly-butt ZX2 already and make a Focus coupe. Without the "window fixing" the windows kinda remind me of the old Merkur XR4Ti, the way it had "extra" windows at the back.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn almost forgot about the Merkur XR4Ti, theres one I see around here occasionally, those are lovely, and do sorta have the same appearance/stance...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Those stars that you put on it make it look like a fairy car......
[hihi]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i think you mean gay and curious, its a focus not an impreza

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
it's not a focus, but here's a nice photochop i did for a buddy of mine. the original is on the infiniti website.

and then he asked what it'd look like as a coupe. so i did that....

yeah, so i got a little bored after that, and decided to give it some color change....

heh heh.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hahaha, yeah the stars are a bit impractical, but they're sleek, IMHO. As far as the door, yeah functionally it'd be better being longer like a 2 door, as if you just yanked one from a zx3 or something. These others are way too low and way to 'bling'. And yes, the stars are... too fast ;) lol.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
I have a friend with and si and I don't know who copied who but they look alot a like from the front... I like the last incarnation of the coupe...skip the stars for me personally, now you'll be pissed if ford builds it,

1 - 20 of 45 Posts