Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep just got intercooled and washed took some pics enjoy......

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Very...very nice and clean. Good job!

·
Registered
467 Posts
looks great, not to sure about the red svt seats with the yellow, some yellow leather or cloth in those seats would be sick! to the upholstery shop!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far its holding up great, Yeah the red has to grow on you, but in person its not bad combo, hell corvettes do it...

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Were the SVT seats hard to swap out? And your grill, I must have it!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hey man, beautiful car man... yellow too :p

I would love to see an automatic turbo'd focus in action.. There's not a lot and no footage on Youtube. Mines an automatic and I'm considering boost. Do you mind doing a video of you romping on it safely? :p

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah ill post up some videos i was just tellin my girl i wanted her to hold the camera today. But i can tell you its pure awesome ness. Its really fast,i have the lentech valvebody so it shifts hard.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh seats nah thing is back is normal, fronts are as follows swap your seat belt clickers, and wiring underseats including the seat position sensor on drivers seat, Passenger seat is wires and the weight sensor pad and assembly just pull off both bottom covers and simply swap parts, and plug in and its just as it was before.

The grill i did a how to awhile back it didnt make it into the archives but do a search for it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
yeah ill post up some videos i was just tellin my girl i wanted her to hold the camera today. But i can tell you its pure awesome ness. Its really fast,i have the lentech valvebody so it shifts hard.
That'll be great man, I'd highly appreciate it!!

+1 for you good sir just for have a boosted atx

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm in Love....

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ill get some vids up soon, been having issues with high Intake temps, just found out that i had the iat sensor wires wrong, so now its got more power....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts