Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just have to say this. I'M FINALLY BOOSTED! Heres a pic.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a CFM Throttle body. The kit is a F2 stage 1 kit. Stage 2 coming soon. Like as soon as I get the intercooler. I have everything else. However I'm waiting on the tuner. The post office was said they were going to deliver it today. This sucks. I can't even test the boost.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cjohn364 yeah I installed it myself. No instrustions since I'm taking some pics for Ricardo for the instructions. Had to call him a time or two to find out how to get a piece to fit right. However anyone who buys this kit won't have to worry about not having instructions now.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It was a PITA. Mostly the stock exhaust mani that had to come out. If you haven't removed one before this might surprise you. You have to take it out from the TOP. To help yourself along thought you might want to remove the lower engine mount so you can tilt the engine. Putting the turbo back there was not picnic either. Easier than taking the stock mani out though.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
hey Josh, stand up and I'll give you a boost! [slap] lol..... aww so not even a seat ride yet..... wow that really sucks, but hey, at least you're there......[thumb]

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah. I wish I didn't have to leave tomarrow. I really want to wait for the post lady to ge here. Good thing I don't have to walk to work tomarrow. Thats what my wife has a car.

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
Looks awesome! So when are going to take that off and send it to me for free????

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good luck with that one. LOL

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Looks sweet , I enjoy doing the DIY until you start running into problems and then I get disgusted real quick and want to take it to a shop or ball up in a corner and cry.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well so far I've done all my own work. Most if not all by my self. I have swapped rear subframes, upgrade to SVT brakes front and rear, Catback, CAI (now off the car), Front and rear antisway bars, springs with shocks and struts, harness bar, short shifter, turbo kit, sound system, throttle body. I love to know my car inside and out. Also if something that I install breaks I only have my self to blame not a "professional".

1 - 20 of 44 Posts