Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay well yesterday was the start of tearing her down once it was running good and making everything perfect..

Right now the car was sitting at 327whp maxing out my little turbo

The list of things hoping to be done for focusfest

- spa manifold
- install turbonetics t66 turbo
- tial recirc bov
- all new intake piping and charge piping
- changing the car over to blow thru instead of suck threw
- sct ba5000 maf
- return fuel system with a wally 450 drop in and run e85
- more dyno time

500+ is the goal should be more then doable

Ordering a spa mani and the tial from karl at massive today so should have that by thursday and the process starts piping should be arriving late this week .. Got my steeda fuel rail last week so i can start working on that also..

This car has been a disaster from day 1 yesterday was the first day i drove it and say i was truly happy with the way the car performed and ran so now im confident ripping it apart and making it even better and pushing the limits on it

Heres so pics of some of the progress on the car untill now

You can see that the piping is jagged up and why im so unhappy with it and of corse its suck threw and my bov is way to close to the throttle body

Will keep posting in here with updates

You can see a detailed list of whats done to my car in the builds thread titled "boosted fords built thred will prob be slow"

Thanks for reading hope to see you all tearing it up at ff

·
Registered
135 Posts
No need to get a recirc bov if you're switching from suck through to blow through. They are needed when you are using the suck through design because the air charge in the intake pipes is already metered by the MAF and venting to atmosphere will cause a rich problem. On a blow through system you can vent to atmosphere without any problems as long as the bov is before the MAF as the intake charge is not metered yet.

But I'm glad you decided to keep the car and get it finished. Cant wait to see the final product at FF!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i just want the tial in general cause its a good product .. My greddy leaks so i need a new one reguardless

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And thank ya i hope i can rippp on it and not have to baby it

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Also showed up a couple days ago.. Would like to get the adj. cam gears twinn soon but not installing till i find a cam

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I lovee getting new stufff!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Showed up today!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had the first day of really nice weather yesterday took advantage of it after work!

Before

After sanding prime and paint! Used a good paint took my time did a couple coats i think i did a good job

·
Registered
336 Posts
^ lol dunno about that color, but looks like you are stepping up your power game

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haha i love that color so i figured why not.. Haha but ya im trying turbos currently having so work done to make it alot more friendly to my car then its going back on and on the dyno

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

New turbine housing is on lower a/r should help alot with spool time cant wait to get this thing on

1 - 12 of 12 Posts