328 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
2002 Zx3 Spa
2003 Powerworks ZX3 [:)]
I know that you already have my name but here are the details:

2000 Focus ZX3, Custom Modified Xios SVT Turbo Kit with Garrett GT2871R
I get to be on the list twice!!

2004 CompOrange SVT JRSC W/BBK

2002 ZX3 formally powerworks, now Roush Turbo (this one is already on the list)

Please State if your updating information or if you are a new member. IF YOU ARE UPDATE PLEASE STATE YOUR CORRESPONDING NUMBER. Sorry but I don't have time to scan the list after every single post.

Thank you again to the people that are following the instructions I will continue to update the organized posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I feel so lonely... Am I really he only sucker with a Vortech? I feel like such a tool..

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
updating 31

Was a 2002 SVT with a Procharger, but have since sold the procharger and working on a custom GT3076R with a built engine

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Please State if your updating information or if you are a new member. IF YOU ARE UPDATE PLEASE STATE YOUR CORRESPONDING NUMBER. Sorry but I don't have time to scan the list after every single post.

Thank you again to the people that are following the instructions I will continue to update the organized posts
I get to be on the list twice!!

2004 CompOrange SVT JRSC W/BBK

2002 ZX3 formally powerworks, now Roush Turbo (this one is already on the list)

I did that.......

the 02 is already on the list (as i said in my post)

the 04 SVT with JRSC needs to be added........

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I did that.......

the 02 is already on the list (as i said in my post)

the 04 SVT with JRSC needs to be added........
If you want to be added Please Write NEW, Your sreen name, Your year, Model and what your boosted with Example:

NEW ZX3_2NV 00 ZX3 Custom GT 37
and then I will add you to the list
Everyone will be updated Today but guys please follow directions or this will be vey annoying for me and ill just give it up.

NEW Zetecfreak 02 SE Custom SPA DIY kit .48
Thank you Zetecfreak that was perfect I don't mind updating if everyone's was like that.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Updated Now Over 100 Members Congrats Streetracer For being #100 on Our List and Thanks again to you and everyone else thats keeping it organized for me but just a reminder.

Please keep in mind if your updating me with information please state you number Example: UPDATING #1 Custom GT 37. If you want to be added Please Write NEW, Your sreen name, Your year, Model and what your boosted with Example:

NEW ZX3_2NV 00 ZX3 Custom GT 37

and then I will add you to the list

[race]*I will continue the list as long as the posts are Organized*[burnout]

21 - 40 of 67 Posts