Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
im right there with you i pretty much have the driver side done but the passenger side is giving me hell i rounded 2 bolt heads what was supposed to be a weekend project took longer then i thought lol thank god my buddy had some cars so i can drive to work since its my daily lol good build tho looking bad ass
oh i know the feeling anytime i want to fix something that i think will be easy and fast something always goes wrong and makes the process take longer lol
I did find out that an impact gun is yoour best friend when comes to this kind of stuff.

and thanks[twothumbs]

·
Registered
725 Posts
yea i deff agree with you makes working on the car so much easier lol but im going to buy some sockets to get the rounded bolts off i just hope there not a waist of money lol

·
Registered
472 Posts
AWESOME boosted SVT! Lot's of quality work and craftmanship, and it shows! Now I can't wait to get mine boosted as well!

Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
and a few more after some adjustments I still need to adjust the rear some more

·
Registered
472 Posts
That's a whole lot of work… Great job SIR!!

·
Focus Factor
3,617 Posts
Great to see you are taking care of my old car still. Still funny to see so many pictures of you doing things to the car that I did. Have a safe and fun FF14

21 - 33 of 33 Posts