Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo, as some of you know I'm in Iraq as or right now, when I get back in sept. I'm installing my FS turbo setup. I have a question, does anyone know of a shop that is trustworthy to do a good install and not rip me on the price. Worst come to worst, I'd be willing to pay someone who has the equipment and know-how to help me install it myself.

·
Registered
464 Posts
ive heard turbo technologies does a great job. i dont know where they are at though. my buddy has gone there for his WRX

·
Registered
650 Posts
My friend Jason would gladly do your turbo install, he did a LOT of work on mine... :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
hmm...turbos....lets see.....any shop that works with turbos, aka subie shops.... SRP (Solar Reflection Performance)...Axoim Motorsports...WO (World One)

·
Registered
195 Posts
axiom is horrible. they dont even warranty anything. At least when you take it to a friend he can show you how its being installed in case you have problems, you know what your looking at. Kev and i know tons, literally of people who can if not help you install it, know contacts you can get in touch with.

·
Registered
98 Posts
axiom isnt horrible they just dont specialize in focus. do turbo technology isnt worth it beside they will [:)][:)][:)][:)] up your car when the get ready to tune they messed up mine. have a friend do it or talk to paulhaskew friend look at it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
turbotechnologyinc.com
These guys are GODS! I had them tune my truck and MAN am i happy! Oh btw who is the person starting your ride? This dude goes there starts your car revs it HIGH like 4 times real fast then turns it off. Then jumps in his jetta then does a small peel out and takes off. I was like WTF!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
That is not good if he doesn't at least let it idle for a min to get everything lubed good.

On a litle more related note, I rode in Paul's car and his friends seem to have done a good job.. [burnout]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.