Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the best way to route the vacuum line from the engine bay to the cabin? I just finished my turbo build but this is the last thing that needs to be done. I'm going to run the BOV and boost gauge from a vacuum block but I'm not sure how to get the vacuum line inside the cabin for the gauge. I'm thinking of trying to snake it through the steering column. Any ideas? Probably should have bought an electric boost gauge lol

·
Registered
90 Posts
Make a new hole in the firewall or use an old one, if it's for the interior side you're wondering about the steering column works well, also along the heater core too.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've used the fuse adapter for all my gauges' power sources; they're great. I check my manual for a fuse slot from an option that my car doesn't have like the sunroof. However, I am running out of space so I'm going to make a fuse block for additional gauges. Same idea as a vacuum block but for electrical sources

I was wondering what switchable power source you used for it, I am tempted to out and get one myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts