Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah good point on the nitrouse thing but hey i spent about 1500 less than you and are getting the same amount of power haha. wel nitrouse is safe on stock motors. i have an exhaust and intake thats it and it is completely safe. just do your homework as long as you get enough fuel to nitrouse your motor is safe. good luck lata

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
nitrous safe on a stock motor? without proper tuning you are far more likely to go kaboom with nitrous then with F/I. And nitrous does not make boost. Boost isnt just a boost in power, its postive pressure in the intake manifold. I think you need to do more home work....oh and btw, i have been running 10psi on a completely stock engine for 20K miles, try and constantly run nitrous on a stock engine for that long without tunning and tell me what happens.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
also turbo is "boost" always available.... No need to refill, or wait til the bottle gets warm...

Remember, each form of Forced induction. [boost or spray] have their Positive and Negative aspects....

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
whats the con's of turbo again minus the possiblility of a bad tune

·
Registered
215 Posts
You canget the same bad results from either really...nos usually burn valves , turbo (excessive boost) usually is piston damage

·
Registered
215 Posts
Dont get me wrong , i'm savin for a turbo setup...i'd rather not use the n20...but i'll take the power for cheap as long as i spank the shit outta SRT4's, SE-R's, wrx, most mustangs..ALL n/a import

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
cruzstyle said:
WTF is the point and how did this even get started?

LOL good question...i was wondering what the point of the original post was myself

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
The more I look at this the more I see that it was supposed to be a reply to a post and not a new thread.

Maybe the guy hit the wrong button.

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
The life of this thread is slowly dying like a cat that got ran over it's ass. Oh well, just means more post count for the rest of us [thumb].

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
It was dead untill you bumped it.......

You little WHORE! [:D]

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.