Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a company out there that makes a complete bolt on exhaust header to muffler included for a 2005 2.0 5 speed? I want to do the exhaust work myself,but don't have a welder and can't weld to save my life anyhow. Thanks for any suggestions!!

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
You can get all the sections that bolt together on FSWerks.com if I am not mistaken.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
FSwerks makes a header and full exhaust.

But there are other companies that make a header for the duratec and full exhaust choices; they all work together so you can mix and match. See the stickied threads at the top of the Duratec section for all the exhaust information you need.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Is there a company out there that makes a complete bolt on exhaust header to muffler included for a 2005 2.0 5 speed? I want to do the exhaust work myself,but don't have a welder and can't weld to save my life anyhow. Thanks for any suggestions!!
No there isn't but like the others said you can get all the parts from FSwerks (I would probably get the stealth if you're putting a header on at the same time) or you can buy the seperate parts different companies (take a look in the stickied threads, they have all of the options). There is no need for welding so I wouldn't be concerned with that. Most systems bolt together at a flange and/or slide over and clamp.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
The best = Focuswerk's

I'd go w/ a Focuswerk's header & their stealth exhaust! I just order their Header/flex-pipe/stealth muffler & a tune! It's best to get a flasher w/ your header, to get the best out of your mod's & it delete's your 2nd or 3rd O2 sensor w/o a mil elinator.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts