Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Bojix yesterday and having some maintenance done on my car and I got confirmation that they are ready to start producing the front lip from their SEMA Focus. I told them I'd ask around to see what the interest is..

Here are some photos I took of the car (and mine :p)

As for the carbon side skirts and rear, they want to tweak it a bit more before they start producing it.

·
Registered
188 Posts
It's looks sick might be willing to get this or wait for the 3d Carbon stuff to come out

·
Registered
49 Posts
like the lip does it come in stock colours

I also prefer the roush kit better

·
Registered
171 Posts
Meh, it's overstated but not that attractive. If it's under $150 it will probably sell. Will it come pre-painted stock colors?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Zero interest. It would throw off the rest of the car by a rather significant margin.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Wow, is this a "How to make a good looking car ugly" picture?
I do not like it, and would not install it if it were free.

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
That's cool companies are producing parts for the new gen focus. I think the new gen is going to be quite a hit with aftermarket companies.

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, is this a "How to make a good looking car ugly" picture?
I do not like it, and would not install it if it were free.
What specifically don't you like about it? They are open to suggestions.

Oh, I forgot to mention... It will be produced in urethane :)

Here is another SEMA car rocking the same lip for another angle....

·
Registered
18 Posts
the car has a very nice front. this thing looks like a bugger hanging off and does not fit at all. may be adding the side skirts would give it a more blended look

·
Registered
800 Posts
I like it. I think it would be good to do a set that would set lower to give the car a lower stance without actually having to mod the suspension. (unless you want to!)

·
Registered
152 Posts
What specifically don't you like about it? They are open to suggestions.

Oh, I forgot to mention... It will be produced in urethane :)

Here is another SEMA car rocking the same lip for another angle....

I like it. It would be nice also if the lower edge went straight across, without rising up below the actual grill opening

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
I think the lip is too big to be installed by itself. It definitely needs to go with side skirts, or at the very least a set of painted stock skirts to visually balance the car.

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The side skirts will go into production later as they are revising the design, as well as the rear valance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts