Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Any idea how to import this stuff into the US? My language skills aren't that great so I can't really find anything on any of the retailer's sites.

·
So mote be it
8,958 Posts
Any idea how to import this stuff into the US? My language skills aren't that great so I can't really find anything on any of the retailer's sites.
I would imagine you would be able to email or call them to figure that out. Most Germans know English pretty well and I would assume a company that is doing business with other EU countries will be able to figure out shipping to the US, just dont expect shipping to be cheap.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
I would imagine you would be able to email or call them to figure that out. Most Germans know English pretty well and I would assume a company that is doing business with other EU countries will be able to figure out shipping to the US, just dont expect shipping to be cheap.
Hello, import tariffs.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I sent an e-mail to Loder and I'll post there response for anyone that is interested. I didn't expect it to be cheap, but it's worth asking to see what they say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts