Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im have probs with this..should i get a body kit or not? n remember i want my car to be like a rally type car...not all rally tho...but wut ya think?[scratch]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
no...pretty simple, don't ask why or i will have to hurt you. body kit< driving car into ocean..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Well, I was thinking getting that MCR front bumper but I m kinda considering Stoffler(Hunter) Bumper as well..MCR is kinda expensive but copied version is cheap because made of fiberglass which is easily can break..

If I were you, I will get wheel first and then go for bodykit when I get sick of same look car..

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Cervinis just came out with there body kit that I think is badass theres nothing else out there like it

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
I totally agree with you ZETEC! A $2000 kit, that cervini's kit. Includes front bumper, rear bumper, sideskirts, fender vents, PIAA fog lights for front bumper, a hatch-top mounted wing and a mid wing, and their Mach 5 hood, a total of 11 pieces! That kit is bitching! too bad their website hasn't been updated for a really looong time... Anybody know where to find pics?

And you might want to look at Quwhees wide body kit. is 8-pieces MSRP $1200, and includes front and rear bumpers, sideskirts, and front and rear wide body fenders.

There are other cool kits out there, do a search. There are R34 style, Buddy Club, Buddy Club 2, Black Widow style, Black Widow 2 style, and lots more.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
me me...pick me....i have it....

warning...the rs front sits VERY low...so if you have suspension it will be hard to drive in a rally...

so good luck !

Joel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts