Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moved to the Triangle a couple of months ago and i was wondering if anyone had suggestions on good shops to get some work done?

I have a Cervinis bodykit. It is painted and installed, but I need it touched up and rehung. I need a shop with experiance in custum body work. Last place I had it worked on said they did but they thought things like body kits where silly and did a poor job. Anyone know someplace that works on tuner cars?

Secondly I have Eibach sportlines installed and have some Konis and FR and R antiswaybars that need installed. As well as a good alignment.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I've put shocks/struts/springs on my Focus - It's not too hard if you take your time. The rear swaybar is also pretty easy, but that front swaybar is a pain the rear. I know a member registered here and on FJ who recently helped another member install the Eibach full suspension kit on his Focus. He lives in Raleigh and is a great guy. If you're interested, PM me and I'll give you the info to get in touch with him and maybe he could either help you out or steer you towards a reputable shop.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I think with sportlines you gonna need a camber kit because it drops the height more than 1.5". So, before you get it aligned at a shop make sure you have the kit.

·
Registered
268 Posts
You can call Mike at 980-621-2613. He works at Hilbish Ford dealership in Kannapolis. He maybe able to help you with the install or give you a reasonable price for installation at their dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts