Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just picked up a used Focus I've had her for give or take 3 months.

I work for an aftermarket accessory company BUT they are no help when it comes to the Focus, although they have tried we always seem to find the same 3 or 4 kits for my car.

I was wondering if you guys have any input on some websites so I can take a look at some body kits.

Install will be done at the shop, so I really just have to take a look and find a kit that I like.

I haven't done much to the car except the temporary audio/video equipment and really want to work on the exterior before I go into ripping apart my interior.

Any good websites you guys would know of is appreciated !!

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
How much are you looking to spend? My personal favorites are the Euro kits, but they cost quite a bit thanks to importation fees and rarity. The F2 kit is looking pretty good and I've always been partial to the Wings West WRC kit.

The SVT body kit is also very clean and subdued, very tasteful.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
in order to keep it clean and tasteful, IMO the Roush is nice, as well as the SVT and the Euro style

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cost isn't really an issue for the car, do you guys have any website addresses so I can check these kits out ?

I am willing to spend up to like $1500 for the kit because I get the labor done for free.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
well in that case the european stuff :) normally id reccmoned european-parts. net but ive been hearing some not so great things about that site lately so id check out http://www.batinc.net/focus.htm the European RS as they call it on there looks pretty good
as seen here
http://focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96778

the Reiger kit is the hotness though and European-parts is the only place i know that carries it

borrowed pic from Biggy on Focusowners :)

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Rieger is my all time favorite front bumper for the focus. Hands down.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[ohcrap] I abosutely love that kit !!!!!

I haven't seen that one before.

I saw the European kit once, but how was the install on it ?

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
the actual European kits require trimming of the crash bar, its appreantly not that big of a deal, especially if youre getting it done professionaly and free

1 - 10 of 10 Posts