Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Body Kits...

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Red01Focus 
#1 ·
I have seen several pics of the SVTs and STs and I am actually liking the looks of the body kits that apparently come with these cars. Is there any possible chance that one of these body kits would fit on a '05 ZX4 SE?

If not, could anyone recommend a good web site for my car, the '05 ZX4 SE? Thanks.

#2 ·
hmmm, do you mean the stock bumpers from the SVT and ST's?

If so, the SVT front bumper wont fit unless you change the fenders, headlights, and hood to pre-05 style. The rear bumper wont fit no matter what. The side skirts should be a perfect fit though.

The ST stuff will fit your car directly, since the ST's are post 05 deals. Most likely, you are talking about the SAP (street appearance package) bumpers. Those will be a direct bolt on, and are pretty hot in my opinion.....really the only way I REALLY like the gen 1.5's.

Good luck [thumb]

#8 ·
I was unaware that pro-dtm was made for gen1.5. I've always been a fan of it, center exit exhaust sexyness.

As far as the hatch thing, the front bumper and side skirts are universal....when they say it is hatch only that usually only applies to the rear bumper.

#10 ·
I was unsure about that b/c I looked at the Roush kit and liked the hood for both price and looks. Is the hood universal like the skirts and front bumper?

As far as the SAP kit for the ST, would I be able to purchase that through Ford. I haven't had any luck searching the 'net for one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.