Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking to buy a new body kit to drastically change the outside appearance of my car. right now i have a wings west avenger kit. I am open to looking at all styles so if anyone could post pics or links it would be very helpful. i am planning on selling my old kit. the wings west avenger front has never been mounted and is unpainted. the side skirts and rear bumper are painted. Show me some pics. THANKS oh yeah, i have a 2000 sedan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i only seen it for a zx3 though? do they have one for the sedan?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
hey proto23 how much would you sell the front bumper for. i have been looking into getting the avenger kit for my car. if you really want to sell it let me know. do you have any pics of you car and what it looks like now

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I've always liked the Steeda kit.
BTW, that's a hell of a mod list you got there!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks, it's taken a lot of time and work, and of course.....a lot of $$$

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
so you didnt answer my question proto. how much are you looking for if you sell the avenger front bumper

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the kaminari kit looks nice. if i didnt want the avenger kit myself i would get the kaminari kit

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry Fabster82 i didn't see your post. i paid $310 for it without shipping. i didn't have to pay shipping becuase i drove to pick it up. i'm willing to go as low as $260 but that's it. i think that that is a very reasonable price. It is brand new just out of the box. I already had a body shop sand it down and prep it to paint. So that'll say you some time and money. let me know. thanks

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
ok ill kepp you posted. do you have any pics of the bumper. would like to see it before i make any further plans. i mean if thats not too much problem for you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
do you want to see a pic of the actual front bumper? or the one that i have. if you want to see mine, you'[ll haef to wait until i go home from college, buy a digital camera, and then send you a pic. if you just want to know what it looks like check out wingwest.com i have sold stuff on here before without a problem, intake, exhaust, seat covers, wheels. no one has had a problem. just let me know. thanks

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
proto u live in Kenosha where abouts i would love to see your ride. not every day u see a v6 focus

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
hey proto...
this is offtopic BUT....
have yu try your focus on the track?

about the body kit...
how about an focus rs body kit ?!

·
Registered
963 Posts
y are u sellin the avenger kit?? IMO it is by far the best kit out for the focus, i have it by the way,

And did u do the v6 swap yourself or pay to have it done?
Was it hard or how much was it to have done??

·
Registered
348 Posts
If you've got the $$ the saleen kit would be hot. Opinions are like bungholes thoughm, some love the avenger kit...I think it looks like ass. Go with what you think suits you and your car best!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Solaris, i know some people that went to ZION HS. I go to Carthage College in Kenosha if you know where that is. I know people at college here that went to Zion hs. It's love to show you my car and chat a little bit. you would just have to set something up because my car is at my home in storage. I don't drive it anywhere.

El_pio, i haven't been able to get it on a track. I would like to, but i'm so hesitant just because i want to keep everything unused and brand new.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wrong post...sorry people

1 - 20 of 21 Posts