Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a hold of a decent body kit for the sedan focus. I want a full kit with both front and rear bumper and side skirts. Every time I find a kit it includes a lower wrap for the rear bumper, I dont want no stupid wrap! I want a whole new bumper! Ive seen foci with the EVO kit, but I cant find that one either.. does anyone know where I can find a body kit?

-thanks..

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does anyone know?.. geez.. I mean it will be a long time, like next summer before I can get one, but I like to plan things out, you know? Someone has to know.. come on!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for a site with a body kit that actually has the rear bumper.. just noticed the EVO kits bumper wont really work with my exhaust but thanks again..

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
most of the sites that you are going to see have body kits but the rear bumper is pretty much just the rap around. i love the avenger kit but the only thing i hate is that is doesnt come with the rear bumper

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i completely forgot about that rear bumper. thanks laidman

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
i'm getting so f-----ing sick of this forum logging me out everytime i type a long response....grrrr!

guys just add www.importfan.com to your favorites list, because they make parts for every car known to man. C-Wings is the carbon fiber division, while GTP International is the blue-class fiberglass division. They come out with new parts for tons of vehicles every day... In fact they're asking for SoCal Focus 2 door owners (their words, not mine) to test fit a C-Wings carbon fiber trunk lid. Also "TEST FITTING STAGE, DISCOUNT OFFERED FOR SO-CAL TEST FIT CAR! " for a Black-Widow style rear bumper.

Also the product selection at import fan is as follows:

Aerodynamics >> Bumpers >> Front
Aerodynamics >> Bumpers >> Rear
Aerodynamics >> Bumpers >> Sides
Aerodynamics >> Fenders
Aerodynamics >> Hoods
Aerodynamics >> Mirrors
Aerodynamics >> Trunks / Hatches

Any other questions?

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks yet again.. Ill be saving money towards a kit.. importfan has a buddy club rear thats nice that fits the sedan..

·
Registered
793 Posts
GTP international has a sale on evo3 front bumper only $99

·
Registered
793 Posts
that is correct i am just giving every1 a heads up on some cheap parts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts