5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hey there! New to the site and looking for some help in the following areas:

1, Body kits
2, Exhaust systems
3, Aftermarket nav system?? Maybe??

Any help would be appreciated deeply!

PS
Really looking for a rear end that looks like an ST.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
I don't think "ask a salesman" section would help much with these questions, and they actually fit in a number of separate areas.

Moved this to the MkIII general area for a start.

Welcome to FF

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts

1, Body kits
2, Exhaust systems

PS

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=23408
Ford Racing Performance Parts axle back exhaust and rear valence with grilles and reflectors from a Focus ST for the N/A.

For the side skirts you can paint yours to match, although on a black car it's no where near as noticeable and not worth the bucks. As to the front you can get numerous lip kits, replica european zetec s grilles, or go full hog on an ST front fascia from ford, but that's going to be a more expensive option and you'll want to get a custom SE or Ti badge made for the ST logo area on the front grille if you'd rather not get as much flack for it as others such as myself had previously received since it's molded in that way such that the badge fits there and leaves a silhouette outline of where the badge belongs.

Aftermarket nav usually is something like a tom tom or other GPS or to just use your phone, there are ways technically to get nav to work on non nav cars by changing the MFT modules for those that had NAV installed from the factory, but it's not exactly the most user friendly solution.

No one has actually turbocharged the N/A 2012 + that we know of at least not in North America thanks to the factory made turbocharged option of the ST most of the performance modifications have gone to the STs instead so far.

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts

1, Body kits
2, Exhaust systems

PS

Body Kits as well as turbo
Get a ST that would be cheaper in the long run!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also, if i get an ST version, and if my memories hold true, you cant get all those bells and whistles like you do with the titanium version, right?

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Also, if i get an ST version, and if my memories hold true, you cant get all those bells and whistles like you do with the titanium version, right?
Other than a remote start system, parking sensors, and the automatic parallel parking assist on the automatic Focus Titanium there's really not much difference between a Titanium and an ST3 as the ST3 comes with full leather heated Recaro seats, and the power driver's seat, as well as MFT + Nav.

So unless you had to have a car that can park itself you're not giving much up in exchange for much better performance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts