Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yeah, I have been lookin at this kit for a while. i think this is one the of the best lookin kits for the focus but i have a ZX5 SVT. Do you know if this kit will fit it???

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
front and back wings and hood fill fit proly just not sides

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yeah i posted this body kit a while ago, it's soooo awesome, but it's way too expensive for me...$2000 for a body kit doesn't seem with it (and yeah i know it includes the wings and hood)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looks sweet!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm i might get it after i do some other stuff 2 my car

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I like the wing on the back...[:D]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the wing looks kinda funky needs some getting used 2

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if so send pics

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
wow, you are really throwing subtlety right out the window. But hey, to each his own.

As far as the price is concerned, I don't think that is unreasonable. You get a ton of parts and if they fit CORRECTLY and like stock, you can't put a price on that. So many companies release kits that don't fit the car at all. I did a Euro front end conversion (bumper cover, bumper support, rad support, euro spoiler, grille, headlights, hood) on my last jetta, and in the end I paid about $2700 for the parts and paint....so go figure. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
187 Posts
The other day a freind of mine sad he read that a guy tock a Mustang SVT eng. & put it in his Focus and that it whent from 175hp to 500hp dam that a lot of hp

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Heh thats nothing my brother saw a video of a guy who put a twin turbo on a normal WRX not the sti and put 400 shots of NOS he could pull the quater mile in 11 seconds thats as fast as the Ferrari Enzo the fastest stock car in the world according to road and track

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here's some "prototype" shots I came across over a year ago.

It's about time they finally got this kit out. Not to mention they never answer emails.

I think its the best kit out nonetheless. And thats the only wing I'd ever put on a Focus.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not so sure about the wings as much as everything else

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Soon as I get the money, that kit is going on my car. It's my wallpaper on my computer. Not getting the top wing or th hood though. Getting a hood from nopi. Then it's a turbo kit and who knows from there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts