Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found several body kits and some i like others i dont so i thought that i would get i thought i would see what you guys think. Please post a link to the kit you like. [ffrocks]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
F2, but caution of their shipping. lots of people have had problems with it taking forever. f2usa.com

·
Registered
461 Posts
What's the best place to buy a kit? I need to replace a damaged front bumper, and want side skirts also; I just don't have time these days to do my own research! I would ultimately want to get something nice, but not flashy or rice. I just want something stylish, classy even.

·
Too old for this...
2,253 Posts
Anybody know of a good full body kit for an 03 ZX5?

Links please. I'm bad at searching for this stuff.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
dont thread jack. start your own thread and look in the stickes. read the forum rules before you start asking around.

·
Registered
531 Posts
dude its all in the luck you have when dealing with body kits. ive seen and installed kits from extreme dimensions that fit and looked like crap and ive seen and installed ebay 200 dollar kits that fit perfect. it all in the draw. i have an extreme dimension drifter front bumper and drifter side skirts, the back bumper is a buddy club.

·
Registered
531 Posts
IF ONLY I HAD 3,600 dollars id get this.

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
i got a r34 front bumper for a bill of this site. and sold the svt side skirts and rear bumper and got the evo 3 sides and rear of extreme dimensions. Need to REALLY think about getting a body kit and what kind of material its made of. Not all kits will be an easy bolt on. Work will have to be put into it because they don't come perfect like you want them to. extemedimensions is one place not perfect.
but like others have said that f2 kit looks really nice. and would imagine its a bolt on.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts