Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me an estimate on how much and R34 body kit would cost to get color matched and painted for the svt focus?? Any help would be great. Aslo has anyone installed lambo doors and do they have a kit they reccommend?

thanks

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
If you want a wild guess, you're at the right place.
If you want to know really what it's going to cost you, go see a good bodyshop!
For the Lambo doors, make a search in the Forum. Can't help you on this on.
Have a nice one and happy moddin'.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
$1634606466544.00

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow i dont think i have that much lol. i would go to a body shop but im in iraq right now and wont be home for quite some time. Im trying to build a budget but I dont have any clue on the paint pricing. Maybe someone can tell me how much it cost them??

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
1200 to paint and install, but the kit didnt fit very good. Its really hard to give an exact price, you can get it for cheaper, but remember that you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
445 Posts
mine was 800 install and paint but i think it fit ok they never told me

·
Registered
456 Posts
If your handy with tools let them paint the kit and take it home and have your buds help you put it on, you can save a little cash that way and learn more about your ride in the process.
As for the lambo doors I talked to a guy months ago that had his done and he spent about 2k,
parts and labor the prices are not the same everywhere so its best to ask the guys from your area.[wrenchin] [thumb]

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I can save money by having them paint the kit before I install it. Im sure I am capable of that. Obviously I would have to see if the kit mounted well before I have them paint it right?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yeah, you would need to mount it to see if it fits alright. I didnt mount mine because the kit was so thin and really didnt line up right. I went ahead and payed them to do it so that it would look right. Also, my fog lights needed brackets made to hold them in place and i dont have tools to fab them up. If you can mount it yourself, go for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts