Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much would a paint and body shop charge to install a 4pc body kit? (a lower wrap instaed of a full rear bumper/ fully painted as well).. Im curious on how much Ill have to save..thanks

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
The guy that was going to do mine was going to do it for 200$ and I think that was a really good price,but he painted everything then couldnt get my damn front bumper to fit because saleen sent me the wrongs parts.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well that sounds decent, but that just sucks about the bumper.. I wont be ordering from saleen though so hopefully I wont run into any problems.. Im not sure on the wings west avenger or this other one.. the ww is cheaper though.. I have a sedan and its making things hard..

·
Registered
236 Posts
I had a 4 piece kit installed for $1000 CAN under the table, that included prefitting, paint, and install, and shaving all the lines on the kit to make it look smooth. Oh yeah, and installing my streetglow neon underneath. I think it was worth it

·
Registered
793 Posts
my shop wants 500 for paint and install,, pretty good because they have a great reputation and are very quick at their work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts