Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen the new issue of import racer. There is a yellow zx5 on the cover with a guide turbo and a transformer body kit by apc . Yeah I know its apc . but I just wanted to know what your opions are the body kit.

thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was just wondering why nobody has given me there opion about this kit . My car is not going to be ricey . I just want a nice body kit some rims either the halo projectors or the svt hid lights, tinted windows and my motor all modded up . Im not getting altezzas cause there look very ugly on our cars . I want my car to be clean no stickers or anything . Its liquid grey it'll have either black, hyper black or gunmetal rims on it . I just want your opion on this body kit . Im not going wings west cause I want to be different .

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
I think it looks like crap. There are plenty of better choices. The Saleen, Cervini, Scorpion and plenty of others are much better looking. IMO

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info but I own a zx5 other than the wings west kits I havent seen a kit for the zx5. The cervini kit that I want is for the zx3 . Has anyone seen the saleen kit on the zx5. I want one thats going to fit my car thats made for my car . I dont want to get it jerry rigged so it will fit . most of the kits are for the zx3 . If anybody has seen a better kit for the zx5 than let me know please .

·
Registered
147 Posts
Would you like some TERRIYAKI sauce on the side of that sir? sorry bud, but body kits to me is ricey, I know you said you dont wanna be a ricer and APC = CRAPPY

·
Registered
793 Posts
APC = TRASH dont buy it, and for that matter dont buy fiberglass, it breaks too easy, get a high quality Wings West kit or something

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
slim said:
Thanks for the info but I own a zx5 other than the wings west kits I havent seen a kit for the zx5. The cervini kit that I want is for the zx3 . Has anyone seen the saleen kit on the zx5. I want one thats going to fit my car thats made for my car . I dont want to get it jerry rigged so it will fit . most of the kits are for the zx3 . If anybody has seen a better kit for the zx5 than let me know please .
Any kit made for the ZX3 will fit a ZX5 as long as the side skirts don't come up into the side body(like the Cervini does). The front and rear bumpers are exactly the same and most side skirts are the same as well.

·
Registered
41 Posts
where do i find the saleen body kit, and has anyone checked out the kit on www.andysautosport.com the front clip is cool looking, may be crappy but cool lookin. thanx guys, and if anyones in wisconsin keep in touch.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
alright some of you need to get your heads out of your ... uh well you know... this guy wanted your opinion ...i personally havent seen the kit, but even if i had and did NOT like it i wouldnt say hey that looks like ass... then give him no help otherwise... ew your soo cool. i wish i could half as cool. not even my thread and that makes me mad, way to make people feel welcome and make this otherwise great site look like trash... i didnt really want to say any names but as im writing this scironzts's little comment really seems gay.." looks like ass, personally " ... wheres the help in that?! stupid crap like that brings the site down. otherwise stick to the name brand kits... they are the best quality and will fit the best. for everyone who gave help i thank you and im sure the dude that asked the question does too..

...ass...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its okay z . I asked for their opion , and I got it . And I appreciate their opions . But z is right if someone asks for imput ya guys dont have to say things like that . All you had to say was you didnt like it or ya didnt think it was a good buy . I know apc isnt very good. And there stuff you can probably get at pep boys, But hey I asked and I got what I wanted . Im not new to this site Ive been on here for quite a while . I just dont post too much , I usually just look at the different topics and read the answers people give . Some are funny and some are really bad . But like I said its there opions . And opions are like a$$holes , everybody has one . Thanx again .

·
Registered
705 Posts
well someone gave what i was gonna tell you that only side skirts wouldnt match but that gives you the otions of mixing and matchign (forces really) but most body kit have one nice thing and the other parts sucks. So just look around see what you like and you think is not "ricey" but the mcdonalds color zx5 from apc isnt really on my wish list . Personally i Like the reiger front bumper maybe some SVT side skirts but i can treally decide on a rear bumper for the car. Just my opinion doesnt really matter, but what was asked for.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
just kinda fed up with people who think that their opinion is the only one so they post something gay like that and think they are damn cool

·
Registered
127 Posts
the tsunami kinda reminds me of the blitz. I like the tsunami better though. it has a nice look to it. I might have got that if i didn't already have one

·
Registered
793 Posts
personally i like the front on the apc zx5 because it shows the big ars intercooler, also the link to andys autosport, their kit is clean too , i like it

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
This is why I got the sedan....

hehehe....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts