Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I am putting together a list of the bumpers and side skirts I wanted to put on my 05 ZX3 S but I don't know if they'd look good together or if it will even fit (this is my first car, I don't know much). I was hoping to link them here and see if anyone could look at them and tell me if it'd look nice or not. Or if it will even fit. Looking forward to any help. These were the ones I've narrowed it down to. [Apparently I can't post links until I have more posts, all the parts were found on the bodykits site]

Ford Focus ZX3 Duraflex Poison Rear Bumper Cover - 1 Piece - 100038

Ford Focus ZX3 Duraflex Evo 3 Side Skirts Rocker Panels - 2 Piece - 100051

Ford Focus Duraflex B-2 Front Bumper Cover - 1 Piece - 106859

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oof you are right... Are there any good brands you know of? Or would Duraflex be the only good option for pricing? I spent $500 on my car and I do want to make it something unique, but at the same time it was a cheap car.

·
Registered
844 Posts
oof you are right... Are there any good brands you know of? Or would Duraflex be the only good option for pricing? I spent $500 on my car and I do want to make it something unique, but at the same time it was a cheap car.
If it were me I would look for a factory street appearance package or do the SVT front end swap. Most body knits require some massaging to get them to fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts