Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I go this yesterday but I am not sure now if I want to put this on my car. I have seen allot of people with this things but not all of them look good. I choose like just one that wasn't to much and tacky...but I seen cars that look nice but usually are cars of the year that comes with them.

So tell me what you think. Below a pic of them and a pic of my car just how it looks right now...I'm open for your suggestions [^]

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
negative

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
They only look decent on cars that come with them.
Take that back where you got it from. Just my $.02

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Yeah umm, NO. Please. And thank You for being brave enough to face the firing squad and ask before installing these. Although it may not show, it is greatly appreciated by both Us, and Your car.[thumb]

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,216 Posts
I wish I invented those so I could laugh all the way to the bank.

I was in Autozone one day and a woman was talking to the counterguy about those. She said a shop wanted to charge here $150 to put some on, she just figured out that you could buy them in the store and that's why she was there.

·
Banned
176 Posts
Do it. You won't.

NO.

BALLS.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
They are a tacky accent.
All the cars which have them look really stupid.
The 2013 Ford Taurus SHO is going to have them and it is a real pity.
Them are just ugly junky doodads to festoon ones car with gaudy crap.
(Did I mention I do not like them?)

A car with shaved door handles looks way cooler.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Please don't. I see all kinds of these and other types on cars and they just look so tacky. Really no class or taste. That being said each to their own.

·
Registered
238 Posts
IMO they rank right up there with clear tail lights or gold packages. Hopefully the vents are a short-lived trend.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hahaha guys I'm loving your honest opinion about this, that is why I took the risk of posting this lol...you guys rock!!! Keep the comments going...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok I returned this things yesterday and bought something more useful and need it for my car ;)

Thank you for all the opinions that gave me the final decision on not installing this things.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts