Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So every time I get into my car my Bluetooth syncs wiith my phone (blackberry) and it always opens up my music and starts playing even when I'm listening to the radio, anyone know how to stop this and just have the sync with the phone part and not the music?

·
Registered
739 Posts
So the display shows you're on FM radio but it's playing music from your phone? I've never had that happen in mine.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No the display doesn't say anything other than what is actually happening. Let me clarify my problem, when I get into my car the sync automatically opens "music" on my phone and on my phone my music is playing but not in the car. What I want is for sync to NOT automatically open music on my phone when I get in.

·
Registered
652 Posts
What phone?

·
Registered
378 Posts
If you update sync to the latest version, it breaks that feature. I wish mine would resume bluetooth play like yours does... Id kill to have that back. =(

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you update sync to the latest version, it breaks that feature. I wish mine would resume bluetooth play like yours does... Id kill to have that back. =(
How do I update sync ? Also if I do the update it doesn't mean I can't play music from my phone if I select media settings and choose blue tooth device right?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Hi 2010toothless,

You can check your SYNC account at www.Support.Ford.com, or PM me your VIN and I can check for you. You'll still be able to play music from your phone. Which app starts playing the music? There may be a setting within the app to disable automatic playback.

Rebecca

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi 2010toothless,

You can check your SYNC account at www.Support.Ford.com, or PM me your VIN and I can check for you. You'll still be able to play music from your phone. Which app starts playing the music? There may be a setting within the app to disable automatic playback.

Rebecca
I have a blackberry Q10 and it's not an app that opens it's just the "music" folder that opens and starts to play.
I'll gets my VIN later and send it to you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So every time I get into my car my Bluetooth syncs wiith my phone (blackberry) and it always opens up my music and starts playing even when I'm listening to the radio, anyone know how to stop this and just have the sync with the phone part and not the music?
You should be able to go into the bluetooth settings and uncheck the media part, and only have the phone function.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I just replied to your PM. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Rebecca

1 - 11 of 11 Posts