Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are on this site and have a Dark Blue ZX3 with an AEM tag surround, you got your A** handed to you. That's right. It is me with the Contour.

Little story. The wife and I were driving on the FFx Parkway and this dude kept trying to get my wife to race him in our Focus. She let me have him with the Contour, we were in Fairfax buying a TV and it fit in the backseat of the Contour. I chewed him up real bad.

·
Registered
510 Posts
hehe, thats funny - he probably thought he had ya too. "Ahh it's just a contour"

I did see my first svt (other than mine)on the road on 123 coming out of ffx city. Are you on this board?? Where are they all at? I still don't see to many ZX3's either - but a boat load of ZTS's.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Im here....I drive daily on 7100 to go to Mason (Fairfax) and even the other way to go at Sterling (Work).........I''ll def be carefull next time I try with a Countour with a big hass TV in the back...lol..............
You'll recognize me on the road always have my fog light mod on........:)

Peace......

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I laughed at this guy and he looked kinda pissed too.

Focuzd, dude, all I see in Alexandria are the ZX3 and ZX5 platforms. I see a few of the sedans but most of the are SEs. As for SVTs, I see them all over the place. You'll get a kick out of this. I drove by Langley HS in McLean the other day to drop of my sister at her friends house. I saw about five or six SVTs in the school parking lot. For those people having a lot of money, I gotta say that they know how to pick a nice car but to give it to the 16 year old kids.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude, Focuzd, I mean SGT Focuzd, I just looked at your web page. Are you still active? That looks pretty recent.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
vassili95 said:
Im here....I drive daily on 7100 to go to Mason (Fairfax) and even the other way to go at Sterling (Work).........I''ll def be carefull next time I try with a Countour with a big hass TV in the back...lol..............
You'll recognize me on the road always have my fog light mod on........:)

Peace......
haha he said the car was dark blue.

·
Registered
510 Posts
No I'm not. I got off active duty in 97 and then went into the reserves. My orig ETS was feb 02, then 90 days after I got back from 13 months of homeland sec(so was pushed back until feb 03, well was called to Iraq. So now I have about 58 days until I am actually free. So finaly 10yrs into my 8 yr contract I can finally get out.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet. I never made it to Iraq but was among the first 100 soldoers into Afghanistan. I had re-enlisted in 02 for another 5 years and was getting a good deal. I was getting a 20K bonus, Airborne, another Language(I was a linguist) and guaranteed assignment to 3rd SF Group Ft Bragg. I miss it though. I am retired now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts