Discussion Starter #1
I love how it shines after a good wash!
My '12 Ti hatch, freshly washed.

I got some bug splats on the front bumper that refuse to come off though :/

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice wax job, but wow the park assist gives the bumper pimples! lol Nice focus ether way though for sure.
It actually hasn't been waxed for over a month :p
I did give it a once-over with spray detailer after washing it though. I kinda have to since the water here is very hard and leaves an unnecessary amount of waterspots even after drying..

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
I'm really loving that wide angle shot from the rear, looks sick!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was torn between that one and the tuxedo black. I ended up going with the tuxedo black because the grille matches the paint better, and I really liked the arctic frost leather package. That blue is super hot though!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks sweet! I have the SE sedan in Blue Candy. Absolutely love it! I recently got a scratch on the hood when my lawn umbrella decided to fly around. I'm a little concerned about takin it in to get painted and them being able to match it. Really don't want to have to shoot the whole hood.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Not only will they shoot the whole hood but will have to blend everything around it. Id try my luck with touch up paint. Personally use a company called PaintScratch, always been a perfect match. Or dealer in a pinch.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
931 Posts
Opps Sorry, I guess I got a little close

1 - 15 of 15 Posts