Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I need to replace the Blower Motor Resistor on my 2002 Focus SE, just wondering what the price on this is gonna be for the part. Or a cheap place to get it? any help would be appreciated.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
its about 35-40 from Ford Contact Mike (FF Name is b16sir1991) at Hilbish, he will get you an even better price on that part

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure where your looking where you got your $35-40 price. But I called Ford today and they have one in stock right now for $18.73

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
<-- is in Canada Prices are different and I may of switched prices this is going back 2 years ago and I lost both resistor and switch i think that was the price of the switch so I apologize.. I bought both at the same time and I was utterly pissed that it happened and it was sweltering that day XD

Even so if you contacted mike it would be even cheaper and you would of seen I was incorrect, as you did XD

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh ok. It's all good! Thanks for the info anyways, and I think I'd rather just pick it up locally then have it shipped just to get it cheaper. Thanks though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts