Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this last sunday we had a really fun meet in the crazy curves of mile high...
we had some Foci's of course, svt's, wrx's, evo's, and Fiesta... all were focus owners before and got an uprade but didnt forget about the fanatics...
we had a good time and stopped to take a ton of pictures of our rides so here they are... thought we share it with you...
enjoy!...

[loveff][ffrocks]

this was the fire that happend in colorado a while back... :(
thank you cigars....

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!! it was...
and yeah thats my good friends 06 focus... he did the conversion to the svt version.. and the headlights were expensive haha... but it was worth it...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Great pics and cars [thumb] Dual exhaust ftw!

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bummed I missed it! It's been a crazy summer. Hope to make the next one.

The cars are looking great!
it was really fun... hope you can make it next time...

·
Premium Member
4,656 Posts
thanks!! it was...
and yeah thats my good friends 06 focus... he did the conversion to the svt version.. and the headlights were expensive haha... but it was worth it...

What lip/splitter is that on the black focus with Svt bumper, I like it! And want one for mine

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What lip/splitter is that on the black focus with Svt bumper, I like it! And want one for mine
thats the defuser from the 05-07 SAP rear bumper...
its pretty nice...

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the FRONT lip/splitter on the black focus with the audi lights. not the rear, i knew what that was lol.
oooh...
wooops... my fault haha...
thats the kaminari front lip...

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So how do the focus's keep up with those more expensive cars, handling/power wise?

looks like a fun time
we (focus owners) do keep up when were on the curves, wich is handling wise... may be torque?... but as soon as we go in straight tracks... they leave us behind... two focis are already boosted so no problem for them..but most of the time we cruise around not race, but we always have an awesome time...[:D]

·
Registered
529 Posts
The black hatch looks amazing. Thats almost exactly what I plan on doing to the exterior of my car. I love it.

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes sir it does..!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts