Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Website Name!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So to start out with - Stickers..... how do we want it worded? Blazing the twisties, Blazin the Twisties, Blazin Twisties, Blazing Twisties etc etc post ideals. The poll is for web i need to reserve the domains to get the process started on a webpage since its a multi car gig. The first two have the in them obviously but may not be ideal for website people to remember etc, taking out "the" can impact the general name though unless u all like how it sounds that way, thinking of sticker ideas etc which would look better. Neways thats what poles are for ha ha.

1. these are out of order from poll - oops!
  2. Blazingthetwisties.com
  3. Blazinthetwisties.com
  4. Blazintwisties.com
  5. Blazingtwisties.com

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or post other domain ideas i can add them to poll or make an other option and we can look here :-D

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Blazinthetwisties!...
lets see what everyone else say...

·
Registered
502 Posts
i have voted and i say BLAZIN THE TWISTIES is what i like. just took out the G. make shure you vote on the one you like the best. This is a pole so cast your vote on what you like best not what everybody els is voting. what ever the final pole is will be what we call our club. and we will have stickers make and shirts as soon as the pole is over its going to cost about 15 to 20 for a custom color sticker and a shirt. this is the cheepest i can get right now looking into some other options hit up if yo got hook up on shirts or stickers im going to put a BIG silver BLAZIN THE TWISTIES sticker on my back window to represent ooooo yaaaaa. peace to all

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
hey..!my bad.. i voted the wrong one...
i want Blazinthetwisties... without the G...
and i voted BlazinGthetwisties...
my bad people...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my buddies a logo/design guy so lets drum up some ideas or scan your drawing in and lets play with this.

Since its blazing im gonna throw a few ideas out there.

1. Tire letters and flames trailing them.

2. The title/name curved/twisted in 3d again with fire.

3. Standard letters across with fire behind and different cars on the front in a way like we line up.

4. Name straight across, mountains in background with a twisty road fire rolling off the first and last letter

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
secondid on my own idea but im exempting some of my votes once we get some solid logo ideas ill get some proto types made or u guys artwork uploaded etc etc and we will poll on it also.
sweet... i do some art/drawings myself... im not a pro but i can do something just to get an idea... if somebody has a nice pic or drawing upload it and maybe i can put those pics/drawings together...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
so far i went ahead and paid the 11 bucks to reserve www.blazinthetwisties.com and its good for a year with auto renew. once we for sure with this ill set up the web hosting plan and get a forum set up.

we need to find someone thats really good at making nice web pages, im not the greatest at it that i can share the domain/hosting stuff with to set up a nice home page with links to different stuff within the server etc.

i know some people that can do web but its gonna cost so ask your buddies lets do some brainstorming.

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
awesome....!
i like it... ok so ill try to make some sketches of our logo and post them up when they are ready...

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
well...
i got some sketches done in like 10 min...
ignore the mess of the drawind and the letters... its just a sketch an maybe a startoff of the logo...
if you guys want me to draw another style add or delete stuff from the logo let me know and ill see what i can do..
let me know what you guys think!...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts