Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know its a little too soon from our last g2g but..
I remembered that we wanted to do meets every 2 weeks andwhat not lol...
So lets do a crew meet while the weather is letting us..
Also i was talking to the homboy david so we can take advantage to talk about the logo of our crew..as some of you noticed.. I made some desings but its up to all of us to decide not just one.. Give me some ideas and ill do it..
Anyway.. Lets do a meet!!!....
Plus a member on fj hit me up about our meets and maybe he will be joining us on our next g2g... Its an 08 coupe.. New model in our meets..
Also maybe a roush will be joining us also... From what david told me, so...
Sunday 23rd??...
Whos down?!?... I know i am... Lol
[driving][driving][driving][driving][driving]

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im down!!!... Lol

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some more desings...
used different fonts for the hell of it but you guys get the idea...
this simple ones could be in the front of our t-shirts... and a more detailed one on the back...

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hope so too...
Im looking forward to it... !
I hope its not too cold...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yo guys, sorry I couldnt show up for the meet last sunday but stoked for next one which I should be free!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Some pics from our recent meet. Those who didn't go truly missed out on this great run. It was a true drivers run with great scenery! Headed up to Boulder for lunch at Applebee's then west to Nederland and chill at the lake for a bit. Then south as if we were heading to Central City but instead took a detour east down to Golden Gate State Park where we chilled at the top of the hill. From there east through some twisties back home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rollin' Hard
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those pictures are sick bro..!
Thanks focus mafia and autobot for showing up.. Even tho NOBODY showed up, we still had a great time...One of the best runs ive had so far!...
And 08 coupe hope you can make it to the next one!...
Everyone..i would like you to meet 08 coupe, he is our newest member of the twisties crew family... Hes down to earth, loves his foci, and love twisties.. Those are the people we are lookin for..
So welcome!...

·
Registered
137 Posts
HA just keep rubbin it in dog :p
thanks guys lookin forward to meetin all of you soon.. take it easy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts