Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read a lot of reviews about blazer foglights (not chevy blazer, this is the company name) and got a set and installed an Apexcone HID 4300k kit and WOW!!!
I think i have a lot of room to speak as i did at one point have acura TSX retrofitted headlights. However this will cost you over $200 in parts and if you want it done by pros and extra $300 for labor. The beam is VERY wide and intense with a bright blue along the cuttoff line.
I have them custom mounted on brackets and bought a euro lower grill and made cut outs for the projectors.
Ill post pics tommarow night for those interested.
Forget expensive retros or ebay projector headlights. These fogs are super bright and are made to handle HID 880 bulbs.
I am simply AMAZED!!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Can't wait to see pictures

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Please read my line right above the pic I posted.[idea]
You didnt think the pic was funny?[poke]

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics dont do it justice. The light is actually bright white and the cuttoff line has a BRIGHT blue/purple band along the whole line.
Driving home on the highway you can see how wide the beam is. I can see my beam 3 lanes over. I had TSX projector headlights and these are about equal. It also has the color fliqer like HID projectors and even driving home next to a BMW, mine seem equal in intensity but mine have a more colorfull cutoff.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And just to make it clear, only the foglights have HIDs in them. The headlights have stock wattage halogen bulbs, and the headlights are not that clear anymore.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Wow that's bright!
Nice.

Any daylight pics of the install?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Dan-O... lol, that $#!+s hilarious!
That makes two of us.

Mike, didn't you buy the projector headlights from me last spring?
You didn't use them?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea i bought your lights and i was using them as spares while i was doing my TSX HID retro in my stock lights, which i went on to sell.
You almost dont even need headlights with these fogs now, lol.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Any links on where to purchase these lights? I've been looking all over google and can't find them. I keep getting Chevy Blazer fog lights, its rather annoying.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I just bought the same lights at Autozone. I paid $1.70 more than eBay, but opened the box first so I could actully see what I was buying. They sell them as Ultra White Series. But the markings on the side says Blazer International. They are an H3 system,but I already have H3 HIDs already wired to the fogs. I just have to wait for the weather to warm up to do the installation.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
hmmm. those might be an option if i can fit then in fron to fht intercoller behind my future saleen bumper.....
nice find

1 - 18 of 18 Posts